Friday, June 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home...Here We Come

Hi everyone!

We finished our last show in Atlanta and headed home to Arizona yesterday, the 12th. I have been told that some of you have requested another post from me. As soon as we get home and get settled in, I will have more time to write, but all I will be doing for awhile is driving and sleeping. We are so anxious to see our family and friends again.

I thank those of you who have read my blog and posted comments. Once I get home, I will have more time to read your blogs and leave comments, too.

So keep checking......I shall return soon!

Lyle

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Be safe on your journey Lyle!

Nancy said...

You did it, Lyle! I didn't know you had posted again!! Love the title of this post! You've got the hang of it now!!! We're all waiting for A Trip to Forget, Part II. I'm sure you have lots of "on-the-road" stories to write about.

A long trip home, huh? I know your daughters will be glad to have you both back home, and vice versa!

We had a good day yesterday with Arlene and Sharon. We did a lot of catching up! Good food, good company, good time!!! LOL

Have a safe trip now! I'll call you soon!

Midlife Mom said...

That's nice that you are headed home to see your family. Please drive carefully as there are a lot of kooks out there that don't know how to drive! I see them every day! lol! yes, we want you to get around to see all of us and leave some comments. The comments keep us going and make it so much fun!
My hubby and I LOVE Arizona! We have been there numerous times, mostly on business conventions. We usually stay in Scottsdale at a resort called,,,,,,,now I can't remember,,,,,,is it the Princess or something like that? My memory fails me but that is nothing new!!

Michelle said...

We are bloggers Lyle, we are patient if we are anything!~

No Pressure

It had better be a good one when you get home though.n Just kidding.

Have a safe trip.

Diane said...

Can't wait to read another post from you. There will be SO much to share with all of us who are sitting on the edge of our seats, checking your blog regularly...you get my drift...lol. Happy you've joined the world of bloggers. It's an amazing group of people that I've met so far...and I've barely scratched the surface! Be safe, take care, and I'll be checking back often.

Hugs,
Diane (Nancy's friend & neighbor)